[Ansteorra] Donate To Red Cross At Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Courtney Anderson kicker5157 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 02:01:55 PDT 2013

** If you are coming to the Regional Fighter Practice **
With Ffynnon Gath in San Marcos This Saturday April 20th, If You Would Like To Help Donate To The Victims Of The West, TX. Plant Explosion, You Can Bring Items With You, I Will Get A Specific List From Red Cross Tomorrow Of Immediate Need Items. I Will Collect Items, Gift Cards, And Donations To Take To Red Cross. Will Post More Info Tomorrow. If You Have Questions Please Private Message Me, Courtney Anderson On Face Book or email me at kicker5157 at yahoo.com.