[Ansteorra] Archery in Goldsmith!

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 18:03:10 PDT 2013

We had a FANTASTIC day in Goldsmith!  I counted over 20 archers participating throughout the day; we had at least 10 people participating in Thrown Weapons (probably more); we had at least 10 people working on sewing projects inside; and we couldn't have imagined better weather.

Bonwicke will be holding archery/thrownweapons/a&s/fighting/everything days in Goldsmith, TX on the third Saturday of May (18th), and you are invited!!  If you can't afford to drive alone, snag three other people and bring them with you.  It will be worth it.  :)

From me personally, I would like to extend out huge thank yous go out to the Barony of Bonwicke, Ld. Lochlan for running thrown weapons and helping to get another authorized thrown weapons marshal on the books, Lady Sorcha for cooking and organizing our pot luck lunch and coordinating the site for us.

See you all next month!

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir

Bonwicke Local Archery Officer