[Ansteorra] a proud and special day

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Apr 22 11:12:39 PDT 2013

I would like to share with everyone how excited I am about this upcoming
Saturday, April 27th. Not only will we be celebrating the successful reign
of their Majesties Jean Paul and Gilyan. Not only will we be witness to the
coronation of their most awesome Highnesses Lochlan and Gwen. Both of these
things will make the day special for me, because I am proud to call these
gentles my friend, and their leadership of this Kingdom has made Ansteorra
great.

But selfishly, the reason I am most excited about this coming weekend is
that it will also be the day my apprentice, HL Magge MacPherson, will be
elevated to membership in the Order of the Laurel.

Magge's vigil will be during the day on Saturday, with her elevation taking
place at their Majesties' final court.

I invite my friends, kin, and countymen to come join me and bear witness to
this joyous occasion.

Thanks for your attention.

Duncan Hepburn