[Ansteorra] Coastal Grand Baronial

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 15:10:00 PDT 2013

Unto the proprietors of The Soused Serpent, I send my greetings.

I have heard that you will be bringing your Tavern to the Coastal Grand Baronial and will be setting it up to serve your fine libations on the night of Saturday, May 4.

I am not sure that you are aware, but Alfonso X, King of Castille and Leon, has decreed that that to curb excess drunkenness, food is to be served with all adult libations.  This has concerned me as I would not see you run afoul of law and suffer punishment by not having food available.

Therefore, I would like to propose an alliance between the Soused Serpent and the Billy Goat Tavern at this event.  On Saturday night, The Soused Serpent would pour their fine libations and The Billy Goat Tavern would provide the food.  Thus, there would not be any issues with the decree of Alfonso X.

What say you?

Will
Proprietor
The Billy Goat Tavern