[Ansteorra] Coronation parking

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Fri Apr 26 09:00:00 PDT 2013

Greetings,

We just found out the following information:

The grade school next door to the Coronation site is having a carnival
tomorrow. That means coronation parking will be crowded. I recommend
that everyone arrive at 9am when the gate opens. It also means that
King's Champion will be seen by a lot of people.

The large parking lot actually belongs to the school.

The upside is that you can walk over to the carnival, it's free to
attend, and there will be lots of activities for children. Here is the
website:
http://www.braypta.org/Bray_Elementary_PTA/__2013_CARNIVAL_INFO__.html

The hours of the carnival are from 10 am - 3 pm.

Mistress Xene
aka
Vicki Marsh