[Ansteorra] Coastal Grand Baronial

Wissa Bear wissabear at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 12:44:12 PDT 2013

Greetings Will
I had not heard of this new law!  I am indeed bringing many fine libations
to Coastal Baronial to be served at the Souced Serpent on May 4th.  I fear
word has skipped my establishment on purpose, as some would like to see
drink gone.  What concerns me more is that although my drink is fine, the
rest of my cullinary skills do not follow suit.

I am very grateful for the word and the offer of an aligiance.  Together we
can bring hapiness to the later night masses.

I accept your proposal
Wissa
Propieter
The Souced Serpent

On Wednesday, April 24, 2013, Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Unto the proprietors of The Soused Serpent, I send my greetings.
>
> I have heard that you will be bringing your Tavern to the Coastal Grand
Baronial and will be setting it up to serve your fine libations on the
night of Saturday, May 4.

> I am not sure that you are aware, but Alfonso X, King of Castille and
Leon, has decreed that that to curb excess drunkenness, food is to be
served with all adult libations.  This has concerned me as I would not see
you run afoul of law and suffer punishment by not having food available.

> Therefore, I would like to propose an alliance between the Soused Serpent
and the Billy Goat Tavern at this event.  On Saturday night, The Soused
Serpent would pour their fine libations and The Billy Goat Tavern would
provide the food.  Thus, there would not be any issues with the decree of
Alfonso X.