[Ansteorra] Dance Championship at Steppes Warlord!

Barbara Viruet behiye.bint.kismet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 07:17:39 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the most Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra! It is my privilege to
host and pleasure to announce the next Middle Eastern dance champion of the
Steppes will be chosen at a judged competition and Hafla, Saturday evening
at Steppes Warlord. Documentation is encouraged but not required. All
participants of any skill level are welcome. If you would like to compete
and/or give a performance, please email me at
behiye.bint.kismet at gmail.comor speak with me at the event.
The champion shall be honored not only with the title of Steppes Middle
Eastern dance champion but also with an original scroll!
During the hafla, A potluck dessert sideboard will be available. Everyone
(dancers and audience) is encouraged to bring a goodie to share!
If you are a drummer willing to perform with our dancers or if you have
rugs you’d be willing to share for the dancers use, please contact me at
the above address prior to the event so that I may properly plan.

In Service
Lady Behiye bint Kismet