[Ansteorra] Coastal Grand Baronial this weekend.

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 04:08:15 PDT 2013

Greeting Good Gentles,

The First Coastal Grand Baronial Championship Tournament is well upon us.
There are many vying for the honor to be a champion of one of the four
hosting Baronies but also to see if they can best all and become the Grand
Champion.

There are many other activities as well. We have a plethora of artisans
interested in displaying their art as well as actively demonstrating.  A
reminder to the populace of the splendor to be expected this weekend, there
were be four display areas one for each barony's artisans to show off their
talent.  The demos that are planned are as follows:

Blacksmithing
Wood Turning
Naalbinding
Marchpane (interactive)
Lucet weaving (cord weaving - interactive)
Tablet weaving (interactive)
Inkle weaving
bobbin lace
Charter painting (interactive)

This is a perfect place for our new people to see many different arts they
can learn in the SCA as well as a place for "more experienced" members to
find something new to learn.   We are located under the Friendship tent by
the taverns and are looking forward to seeing you there.

Delphina (squeaky, new apprentice to Mistress Radegund... still grinning)

Web pages:
https://www.facebook.com/events/442511542504214/

http://stargate.ansteorra.org/grand_baronial.shtml