[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion Pavilion

Sosha Ruark Lyoness at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 07:56:55 PDT 2013

          Greetings unto Ansteorra!  Don Christian Doré, has allowed me
          to take over the field pavilion placement for Queen's
          Champion. Please send me your information as to Size
          (footprint with ropes), Shape, and Style of the pavilion to be
          placed by the list field.

          I am waiting on confirmation but I believe preference is given
          to period(ish) pavilions by the field first. :) I could be
          wrong but if I remember correctly the desire was for period as
          much as possible next to the list first.

          There will be flags (small ones and names) next to the list
          field(s) to mark where the pavilions (listed spots) should go,
          so please tell me if you want an area for your pavilion!  I
          will also have a master cheat sheet on me and one at the gate
          as a "Oh!  Here I am!"

          Thank you!

HL Sosha Lyon's O'Rourke