[Ansteorra] Coastal Grand Baronial

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 18:04:46 PDT 2013

I am not surprised that you may not have heard of this decree from Alfonso X, as word has just reached the coastal harbor of Loch Soilleir.  But I think it would not be amiss to believe it was aimed at the famed providers of libations from Ansterorra's coast.  After all, when was the last time you saw a tavern around here providing anything from Castille or Leon across their bar?

I am looking forward to our partnership.  I will have to admit that I will not be able to bring my full bill of fare, but I should be able to bring enough for some bites and tidbits to satisfy the populace .  I should, however, have at least part of the Billy Goat Tavern's secret menu when we open up Saturday evening.

If I may suggest, we should open later in the evening - say after supper time?  There are fine taverns offering supper on Saturday and I feel that they would take custom from us.  But if we open later, while the night's activities are on-going, perhaps we will have a better custom at our establishments.

Will
Proprietor
Billy Goat Tavern