[Ansteorra] KRA/LPT

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 10:06:23 PDT 2013

In two week the First Kingdom Rapier Academy in several years will occur.  I know our class coordinators are finishing up the schedule so if you are suddenly inspired to teach a class please let them know so that they can get it on the schedule.
LPt will be occurring at the sametime in the same hall.  Today is the last day to get a discount on your site fee for early registration.
This looks to be a great event for the Kingdom so come and enjoy the Air Conditioned Hall and all of the days activities.
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/RapierAcademy2013/rapier.php

Rhiannon