[Ansteorra] Fall Coronation

Randy Nicholson r_nicholson at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 1 15:06:30 PDT 2013

I have the honor to announce that this year's Fall Coronation will be hosted
by the Shire of Ffynnon Gath.  Please join us on September 28th as we
celebrate the magnificent reign of Their Stellar Majesties
Lochlann Dunn and Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon and the crowning of Their
Heirs; Their Stellar Highnesses Aaron MacGregor and Nicollet Deuville.

The event staff for Fall Coronation are;

Autocrat; HL Robert de Bray, CSSA
Randy Nicholson
de_bray at yahoo.com

Co-Autocrat: Lady Marie de Meaux
Mary Meaux
m_meaux05 at yahoo.com

Feast Steward: Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona
Sherri Ruiz
ruizhorde at yahoo.com

Gate Coordinator: Lady Kessaundra Haas
Caitlyn Porterfield

Water Bearing: Lady Simḥa bint Mahamet (Cheer)
Bre Baily
thecheerfulone at hotmail.com

The event web page will be up fairly soon.  For now however, I would direct
you to our Face Book Event page for further details.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/496530890430360/

Thank you,

Robert de Bray, CSSA
Event Steward