[Ansteorra] A Most Unusual Sable Thistle

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 13:47:32 PDT 2013

Ravens Fort has thrown some really fantastic quests in the past. As a matter of fact, I believe we are planning to do an equestrian quest for the upcoming Artisans of the Fort event in September. They defiantly are a good change of pace from the regular championship style events and tend to be heaps of fun!

Cheers!
Mirabelis, KEO

Sent from my Windows Phone