[Ansteorra] Quests (was unusual thistle)

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:40:00 PDT 2013

Some of my favorite quests involved people and history.   There would be an emblazoned device or an achievement unique to the individual (first queen of Ansteorra used to be a popular one and HG Mistress Willow loved to play-when you found her she was only allowed to help you with one other quest you were having issues with) you would have to find for a token or signature.  There was also an entire quest that revolved around the virtues and chivalry that involved actions and people.    They were always a unique way to both learn and have a great deal of fun.

Marion

Sent from my Windows Phone