[Ansteorra] applique

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 12 14:39:11 PDT 2013

I think you can use both prints and solids as appliqué materials.

For those who might not recognize the term, or what some evidence of how it was used in period, see this file in the TEXTILE ARTS section of the Florilegium:
applique-msg (36K) 1/26/08 Ideas and suggestions for applying applique.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/applique-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com