[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 88, Issue 13

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:34:08 PDT 2013

I'm not Chang, but I, too, was curious as to what he meant...so I googled
it.  There's a picture of one at the bottom of the page of this link.

http://www1.chinaculture.org/library/2008-01/28/content_28364.htm

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Shanna Ward <camberbabe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you all for the suggestions.  I'm now in full project prep mode!
> woohoo!
>
> And Chiang... I don't know what that is.  Can you send me info on what
> you're talking about?
>
> From: "HE Sir Chiang" <chiang at clearwire.net>
> To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] ISO ideas for scrap
> Yes...yes we could. The Chinese used the scrap fabrics to do what is called
> a paddie field garment. Kind of interesting to see.
> Chiang

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman