[Ansteorra] Ravensfort Artisan Equestrian Quest and Activities

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Fri Aug 30 06:03:20 PDT 2013

OK. I am confused. The web site does not even explain this.

How many contestants can be sponsored by an Artist's single entry?
Can an artists enter the A&S and the Bardic and the Brewing competitions?
If a fighter enters one of the Arts contests and so sponsors himself, can
they also sponsor entrants in the other martial contests?

Thanks,
Claire