[Ansteorra] ISO ideas for scrap

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:44:47 PDT 2013

And don't forget trim! Strips can be used for trim, or if it has design
elements that can be cut out you can use them to applique on things.
Pillows are also an idea, depending on the size of the scrap or use them as
lining. Or make spiffy cup covers, take a round or square bigger than the
cup and sew heavy beads to it for weight, keeps out bugs and gunk.

Tina
has way too many scraps herself

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Ron <eirik at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> You could use them to make a banner showing your arms if you have arms
> registered. Alternatively, you could make banners with your group or
> household badge on them.
>

> Eirik Halfdanarson

Any day above ground is a good day!