[Ansteorra] ISO ideas for scrap

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 12 14:06:11 PDT 2013

On Aug 12, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Cindy Derrick <CindyD at metalformsltd.com> wrote:

> Good idea.
> I was thinking about an A & S class of small items / projects that could be carried in a small bag. Crafts in ones lap like tatting , kumihimo, hand work and Buttons. A great largess project cloth butttons also.
>
> Isabella

If you write a handout or better, an article, on this. I would love to consider it for adding to the Florilegium.

I think a lot of people would find it useful. Especially for things like coronations, where us peons spend a lot of time sitting and waiting for things to happen.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris