[Ansteorra] Elfsea Baronial College

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 14 13:23:57 PDT 2013

I'm always looking for good articles or class handouts to add to the Florilegium.

Teachers, please consider sending me an electronic copy of your handout or article. My standard policy is that the copyright remains with the author and I will accept updates at any time. This means as you get feedback or learn more, you can improve your article. Or a class handout can be replaced with a more polished article later. In the meantime, even if something isn't "perfect" other people can still be learning from what you've done.

Not everyone can attend this event, such as me :-(. The Florilegium gives you a chance to share what you've learned across the Known World, not just in Ansteorra. Those that are students or apprentices might wish to keep this in mind. Visibility helps if you wish to be a Peer.

If you attend a class and the instructor presents some wonder info, especially if it is on a topic little seen in the SCA, please encourage them to submit their work to the Florilegium or send me a copy. I won't publish something without the author's permission, but many authors are too modest to send me their own work on their own.

Thanks,
Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com