[Ansteorra] A "beef" to settle

Paula Reed russkievolk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:44:09 PDT 2013

Good Peoples All,

We here in Wiesenfeuer have been besmirched! We have heard a foul rumor
emanating from the Barony of Grey Niche in the lands of our neighboring
Kingdom of Gleann Abhann. This rumor questions the health, well-being, and
tastiness of our lovely cattle. They claim that their swine are superior in
every way. We have even been called "bovine heretics" by an overly
righteous member of their populace! A cloven, porcine gauntlet has been
thrown at our feet and we appeal to every able Ansteorran to heed our call
for assistance. Help us to disprove such falsehoods and join us for a
Battle of the Meats. The Barony of Small Grey Bear has graciously offered
to mediate this exchange at Diamond Wars (October 17th - 20th) in what I am
sure will be a fair and impartial cook-off between The Barony of
Wiesenfeuer and the Barony of Grey Niche.

With Gratitude and Service,

Ciaran & Branislava

Vicar & Vicaress of Wiesenfeuer

For more info, go to http://smallgraybear.org/diamondwars