[Ansteorra] LPD/KAR Gate Experiment

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Aug 25 13:06:27 PDT 2013

On Sun, 25 Aug 2013, Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Would those who expressed interest in the index card cross
> referencing experiment at LPT/KAR contact me off list, please.

Would those who know what "the index card cross referencing
experiment" and "gate" refer to, and would be willing to explain it
briefly, post to the list, please.  Unless it would make other
people's heads all splody, of course.

It has something to do with processing something and doing clerkly
things, so I'm interested.  Maybe it's even ... bureaucratic ...
*swoon*

Danihel "'You're technically correct -- the best kind of correct'"
de Lindo
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com