[Ansteorra] Thank you for KRA/LPT

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 19:10:13 PDT 2013

It can't say how wonderful yesterday was. Thank you to the Shire of Rosenfeld for helping me to realize my dream and to the Crown and Great Officers of the Kingdom of Ansteorra for giving Rosenfeld to go ahead to put this event together.
I know that in the personal thanks I will miss someone and for that I apologize in advance.
First I want to thank Mistress Gwenneth and Master Robin for coordinating the Rapier Academy Classes putting the schedule together.
Many thanks to Mistress Melisenda for handling of the registrations and work related to Laurels' Prize Tournament.
Don Caellach the website was perfect and you were wonderful making sure it was always up to date and making the changes quickly when we sent the changes.
The setup and cleanup crews rocked and we were able to get everything done quickly. Mistress Dyan, Grimver, Tostig, Adian, Rosiea, Bridid, Jacqueline and Tomas.

Gate went smoothly thank you to the crew: Tostig, Adian, Rosiea, and Jacquelinne, Special thanks to Malgwyn who agreed to help so we could open gate early.

Lessa and Claire thank you for cleaning and clearing the kitchen after court.

I want to thank everyone who took a few minutes and reset the room for Court.

I also want to thank all of the artists who displayed and the Laurels who came out to spend time with the artists. The instructors for the Rapier Academy and all of the students thank you for coming and sharing your enthusiasm.

Thank you all for a fabulous day.

Rhiannon