[Ansteorra] Artisans of Ansteorra

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 14:42:22 PDT 2013

Very well said, Your Grace! I was more than a bit overwhelmed by the number
and quality of displays, as well.

Mistress Mel, thank you SO MUCH for inspiring us to be better than the best!

Let's make sure and kick some Trimaran butt in March! Huzzah to the
artisans!

Detlef von Marburg, CSM

   *non nobis Domine non nobis
*