[Ansteorra] Ravensfort Artisan Equestrian Quest and Activities

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Aug 29 21:16:38 PDT 2013

Update. Actually I was wrong, an artist may only enter  once in either
Bardic or Artisan competition and they may only sponsor one martial
contestant, which might be themselves. So get your requests for an Artist
sponsor out now or get to work on your own entry, now!

See you all at Ravensfort Artisan!

Claire and Lance

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Elizabeth Crouchet <elizabeth at crouchet.com