[Ansteorra] Temporary Changeover in Officers - Solstice Herald

Steven Hall gyronnygeek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:48:53 PST 2013

Greetings to all to whom these presents shall come from Snorri Hallsson,
Solstice Herald.

Due to medical issues that were diagnosed within days of assuming my office
overseeing the branch heralds of the Southern Region and that have
subsequently exacerbated existing medical conditions, and after
consultation with HL Andrewe Bawldwyn, Star Principal Herald, I have
temporarily passed the day-to-day operations of the office to my deputy,
Lady Valeria Marcella Martinez. I will be overseeing the administration of
the Southern Regional Herald's office, and will be handling "hire and fire"
responsibilities with her assistance. As we both have access to the
Solstice inbox, the email address will stay the same.

This change will remain in effect through the next quarterly reporting
period, ending March 1. If things need to be extended beyond that, I will
again be in consultation with our incoming Star Principal Herald, Countess
Sara Penrose, regarding her wishes for the office and, if necessary, a
follow-up announcement will be made.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at gyronnygeek AT gmail DOT com.

In service to College, Crown, and Kingdom,
HL Snorri Hallsson, Solstice
Southern Regional Herald