[Ansteorra] Winter Crown honor shields - Reqirements

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 12 19:55:53 PST 2013

Baron Brian du Val needs a clear copy of your device and your full SCA name
sent to him at brian dot the dot norman at gmail dot com.  As soon as you
can get them to him, his 'elf' (me) will appreciate the wee bit of extra
time to do the shields properly.

There was another question regarding Consort information.  I do not know the
answer to that but will make sure he sees the message.