[Ansteorra] eventing

kenneth Edmonds(Kennric Maur) bayca27 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 20:16:29 PST 2013

I should know something by the end of this month. taxes will be funding this trip for us
also does anyone know any good Telcom componies that hire Vets? this is a explorty visit to see if i can find work  as i will be retiring from the army this year. so i am looking for what ever i can get my hands on.

In Humble service to the Crown of the West and the people of Oertha
Viscount Kennric Maur Prince of Oertha
KSCA