[Ansteorra] e-mail

Alma Danks wenchalma at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 22:15:01 PST 2013

Check the calendar at http://calendar.ansteorra.org/ That will tell you the dates & locations of most events in Ansteorra. Even tho they say 3 days, that is just the weekend & may not indicate a camping event.Many will have clickable links to the web page for that event which can tell you if it is a camping event.

Welcome to Ansteorra.
Lady Gabriele
Steppes MoAS

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)