[Ansteorra] ideas... long

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 07:53:29 PST 2013

My health has been a major limitor and I really appreciate being able
to keep up with what is happening.  As to the events, Uillicc has hit
on something.  I really don't care much about the tents, the chairs,
or whatever; but the fires make everything fall away and are where so
many of my best memories of events is.  It is why if I am limited to
only part of an event to go; I will night trip it, as that has always
been where the magic is for me.

Susan, who misses being able to do more