[Ansteorra] Newbies

Marcha Daffin nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 19:28:09 PST 2013

Isabeau...I am very sorry that you feel you are being "cold shouldered".
This was not my experience with Bjornsborg when I started playing.  Seek out
Radegund, our Hospitilar, and Suzanne and Phillipe or Baronness and Baron. I
have not been able to play much lately due to some health concerns but I
would be more than glad to help you however I can.

Worried about clothing, contact Alex. She will be more than glad to help
you.

   Also BJB has an A&S (Arts and Sciences) impromtu meeting practically
every sunday at Haraldr's house.

Please do not give up on us and do not be shy about asking questions.

Also feel free to contact me by e-mail.  I may not be able to play right now
but I can attempt to help you in other ways.  My e-mail is
nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com

You will find the same problems you found in other Baronies also.  We
SCAdians are not perfect but we do try to have fun.

Again sorry about your experience and I beg you do not give up on Bjornsborg
(BJB).  One last thing, we will have our Spring event this month on the 20th
to the 22th..  Trust me, it will be fun.  Radegund and the web site can tell
you more.

Hopefully,
Lady Bertha von Caffei aka the Cat Lady (Not what you think)