[Ansteorra] Newbies

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:35:45 PST 2013

On 2/1/2013 10:12 PM, Jennifer Kroyer wrote:

> David, Thank you so much for your invitation and especially the
> classes on how to set up camp, but I don't have it Tent and really no
> camping equipment I've never really camped out so that's pretty new
> to me but I will definitely consider the Southern regional War
> College, I  believe you are only a few hours for me, the Houston area
> I believe. And I might take you up on that offer to hang out, if I
> decide to stay in the SCA.

My dear lady Isabeau,

I had no idea you were feeling unwelcome in Bjornsborg. You seemed to be
fitting in well when you took my bookbinding workshop at our Yule Revel.
I've gone back over your online interactions with the group and I don't
see any obvious hints of dissatisfaction, although it's true that I
seldom attend fighter practice or business meetings due to the distance
so I haven't been able to observe firsthand how you've been treated.
While we can be a little clannish, we all belong to the same clan, so
that usually isn't a problem.

I promise you that no offense was intended by anyone

If you have any questions about anything at all from now on, please
direct them to me at

rgferrell at gmail.com

They will be answered fully, promptly, and courteously.

Yours In Service,

Cynric of Bedwyn
Barony of Bjornsborg