[Ansteorra] Newbies

Jennifer Kroyer jennifer.kroyer1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:35:36 PST 2013

Cait,
Thank you so much for your introduction and response I really appreciate
it, I am considering planing on attending the War College in Ravens
Fort but I'm just not quite sure whether I'm willing to give it another
chance, Especially when I feel like such an outsider in my own Barony  I
cannot imagine how it would be in the whole kingdom. But once again I thank
you so much for your kind words and your introduction.

Isabeau