[Ansteorra] Newbies - Gulf Wars Camping

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 07:57:46 PST 2013

Excellent information. Mistress Annes von Bamburg will be teaching a class on how to prepare to camp and camping at Gulf Wars. Anyone and everyone planning to go and is new at camping (or old hat at it) should come on down to Southern Regional War College in the Barony of Raven's Fort and take the class...as well as enjoy other classes, melee fighting in both Chivalric, Rapier, Combat Archery and Siege Weapons.
The Equestrian community will be here as well. PLUS...Taverns and Merchants!

February 15-17th 2013 Presidents Day weekend. THIS IS A 2 DAY EVENT!
(shameless plug)

HL Devin
-Autocrat-

David Brown