[Ansteorra] Heavy commanders for Gulf

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 13:10:43 PST 2013

SIR Morgan Blackdragon :-)

________________________________
 From: Zach Most <clermont1348 at yahoo.com>
To: Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 3:07 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Heavy commanders for Gulf

We've had some recent changes in who's barking orders on the heavy field that I want to keep you guys apprised of.  If you're unsure of how a scenario is supposed to work, what the victory conditions are, how we're going to achieve them, or where your unit should start, these are the guys who will know.  Try to work with your regional commanders first if you can.  The structure is there to let the whole army coordinate to crush our noble opponents.

  On to War!
  Gaston

King Jean-Paul
Prince Lochlann

General
Sir Gaston de Clermont

Lt General - Aethelmarc Expeditionary Forces
Sir John of Severn

Lt. General (Northern)
Centurion Morgan Blackdragon

Lt. General (Central)
JeanMarc D'Anjou
Cheer leader and assistant cat wrangler: Centurion Fiacha the Blue

Lt. General (Southern)
Centurion Peter MacIntyre

Lt. General (Coastal)
Centurion Michael of Gravesend

Missile Captain:  (coordinates archers and siege engineers)
Vincenti da Murano

Sir Caladin put together a detailed view you're welcome to add things to.  If you have a war unit you want to brag about, pictures or a description you'd like to add, go here:

http://armyofheroes.wetpaint.com/page/TableOfOrganization