[Ansteorra] eventing

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:02:15 PST 2013

At 09:40 PM 2/3/2013, you wrote:

>Greetings,
>  can anybody down and tell me if most of your events are camping or
> if they are day trips?
>I was wondering is my lady and I are taking a trip down there soon
>and would like to attend at least one good event.
>Thank you
>
>In Humble service to the Crown of the West and the people of Oertha
>Viscount Kennric Maur Prince of Oertha.
>KSCA

The short answer is: It depends.

Feast events such as Twelfth Night, Candlemas or Coronation are
typically not camping events. Tournament events like Crown Tourney or
Elfsea Defender usually have camping available, but some folks will
day-trip or stay in a motel rather than on site. The on-line Kingdom
Calendar http://calendar.ansteorra.org/ should have links to each
event with details as to whether they allow camping or not.

(And there's always the week-long Gulf War in Early March. <G>)

         -Tivar Moondragon