[Ansteorra] Hacked

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 05:52:49 PST 2013

Apparently this Yahoo account name was used without my consent. If you received an unsolicited email from me over the weekend, Do NOT open it., it was NOT sent by me. The IT guy says this seems to be a spoof, as I have also sent this to people who are not on my contacts list. If I understand correctly, someone in my contacts list has signed into an account and were asked for their user name and password information. Once that is given, sometimes months later, everyone in your contacts list starts sending out spam.
This account has been locked down just in case it was me, but unfortunately it now seems as though they have all of our email addresses no matter who it was.