[Ansteorra] Marshalate Secretary Relocating

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 4 11:45:23 PST 2013

Greetings Ansteorra!

I am in the process of relocating and wanted to provide my new mailing
address for authorization forms.

107 Trotter Dr
Georgetown, Tx 78626

However, I would like to strongly encourage one and all to scan and email
the authorization forms to secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org if at all
possible. This way you are not having to wait for days on end to get your
authorizations updated only to find out that I never received said form. I
know this is very frustrating, especially if you entrusted the only copy of
your authorization to the USPS and they sent it to Zimbabwe or some such.

I know not everyone has access to their own personal scanner but perhaps
your authorizing marshal does, or someone else in your local group. It
doesn't matter who sends it to me, just as long as I get it. It also take
out the guesswork cause you'll know within 24 hours that your profile has
been updated (weekends and wars not included) or if there is a question
regarding your form.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

--
In service to the stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Lady Magdalena "Dena" Cortez
512-585-4172

Self Print Authorization Cards are now available!
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1