[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 82, Issue 4

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 12:57:04 PST 2013

Good Sir,

My name is M. Jalali of Salamis, OL.   I can say that we we here in Ansteorra
would be most happy to welcome you!  Most of our events are camping events.
There are only a few that are Day-Trips, such as the feasting events (mostly
December to the 1st weekend in February) and others such as Kingdom Arts &
Sciences, Kingdom Eisteffodd, etc.  You may easily find out which is which by
checking Ansteorra.org , then go to the listing of events.  Our groups all have
their mudane town names listed as well, so you will be able to tell where the
events are being held.  Most of the event announcements will also have complete
information on them.  Most of our camping sites are not fully ammenitied, i.e no
cabins, no electricity etc..  They range from what cam be called primitive to
semi primitive.

I hope that this is a help to you and that we will be seeing you and yours
soonest.
YIS,
 M. Jalali of Salamis
Barony of Ravensfort (Huntsville, TX)