[Ansteorra] Newbies - Gulf Wars Camping - Shower Section/Comments only

Michael Catron mikecat375 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:01:02 PST 2013

Heilsa,

I cut out everything but the shower section/comments only. I went back
re-read the comments made by the Ladies and Lords who took the time to
respond back 2010.

I included all of their comments as is except where noted that I paraphrased
the comments to reduced the over all length.

I found that many of the comments involving showers could applied more
to other events than Gulf Wars.

The leading sentences in the comments on Showers all state not to hook up
your own garden hose for your shower and why at Gulf Wars.

Then the comments goes on to describe what type of showers that
individual Ladies and/or Lords have actually used at other events I
thought it was worth while to included those comments as well for those
events that were not
Gulf Wars.

I was hoping that it was clear on this subject about Showers and Gulf Wars.

Did I missed something?

Michael Kettering

<snip>