[Ansteorra] Isabeau...Re: Newbies

Jennifer Kroyer jennifer.kroyer1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:43:14 PST 2013

> Greetings Ansteorra,
>
> I recently posted a message on here in reference to my newbie status in
the SCA,  After speaking with our Baroness Suzanne I have come to the
understanding that there have been some hurt feelings in reference to my
message, It was not meant in any way to be disrespectful to my barony, It
was only meant to enlighten the kingdom on some possible issues with
involving new members into the SCA, And from the responses I received it
sounds like this problem is being addressed kingdom wide. I will not deny
that there have been several people in my Barony who have not
been welcoming at all. And from the responses I received it sounds like
there are always a few apples in every group that can spoil the whole
bunch. But I would like to state now that on the whole except for the
few, my Barony  has been outstanding in that respect. My Baron and Baroness
have been warm wonderful people very welcoming and after sitting down with
Baroness Suzanne she was just absolutely wonderful with  going over some of
the ins and outs of the SCA here, which I was not aware of. So I do
sincerely apologize for grouping the whole barony into the lump that I was
talking about when really it was just a handful of people. Unfortunately
it's a bad habit of mine to group everyone into a lump sum.

Very respectfully,

Isabeau