[Ansteorra] on leaving the SCA--

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Feb 5 13:10:44 PST 2013

The problems with the Baronial replacement is one of the reasons I throw my hat into the ring over and over again. By being in the race I can set a tone and remind people it not rejection of you the person if you don't get it . I have not gotten it for 8 times. I sometimes wish the Crown would do something to help out the people who are willing to step up and take on the job but do not get it.
It is a real waste of our resources to lose people who are willing to give so much. We are dieing for leadership and we just throw those people away.
willow