[Ansteorra] on leaving the SCA--

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:00:12 PST 2013

Wow, really? Someone saying their feelings were hurt and that the
dream was tarnished was inspirational but someone else suggesting that
we treat our friends with respect and kindness and that being "period"
isn't a daunting task, and doesn't require hours of research but
simply a little bit of effort in the moment saps your will to
participate? Interesting.

~Astridr