[Ansteorra] on leaving the SCA--

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:32:13 PST 2013

I think we may have some "not seeing the forest for the trees" going
both ways here.

Your wife's point is that correcting/criticizing/pouncing on people
for making a mis-step drives them away.

My point is that allowing people to use hurtful words without
correcting them (regardless of intent, the words can still be hurtful)
may drive away a whole different set of people.

~Astridr