[Ansteorra] on leaving the SCA--

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:53:52 PST 2013

. Perhaps list chains such as
these are one reason recruitment is down.

Just a thought from a lowly Lord.
--
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister

By George! I think he's got it!

(The Jester of Namron runs onto the field again, wearing a black and white
very stylish referees outfit, blowing an imaginary whistle)

Kiss and make up you all!

 It is soooo easy to be misconstrued and misconstrue on web threads. We are
all friends here even if we don't like everybody all the time. All this
arguing over a term I will not mention that is used pretty much everywhere
is a bit silly. Free speech is still around so if you do not agree with
something someone has said, unless you are truely spoiling for a fight, put
on your big girl pants and move on. Everyone here knows in their heart that
the N word was not directed at anyone and not meant to harm but to
illustrate a point. Stop reading things into it that are not there and move
along. That conversation in moving us no where. Let's apologize and stop
being so mean. When you have been in the SCA as long as Ismet you can
pretty much say what you like because everyone knows you, loves you and
knows you are not being mean. Love you, Ismet! You too Damon!

If we were all a bit nicer, thought about others a bit more before we
pressed send, stopped being so damned competitive and just shared our
frendship and enjoyment of being in our proper time we could get people to
play with us. Like mama says, "No one likes a bully, but give them a
biscuit and they will be your friend"......or something like that.

(the Jester cartwheels off the field accidentally swallowing the whistle)

Resume play on the field!

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
sometimes called Tina cause it is easier to say
Official Referee oops Jester of the Barony of Namron