[Ansteorra] The Discussions

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:22:52 PST 2013

I wanted to reach out and say thank you to everyone who is participating in
the discussions, and working to articulate their feelings and opinions.  I
feel that it is very important that things are discussed, thoughts are
exchanged, and hopefully, through these discussions, we as a kingdom will
decide upon the course and direction we wish to take.  It can be
challenging to keep these discussions positive, and I applaud everyone for
making a very visible effort to remain positive.

Remember that the impetus for these discussions is to reverse the decline
in activity in our fair kingdom, and to begin to grow Ansteorra in the
direction that we so choose.

It will be our choices during this time that will direct the course of our
revival.

Jean Paul
Rex

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.