[Ansteorra] SCA--the good

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:05:37 PST 2013

Sayyida Ismet:

One of *my* "magical moments" was from an event a few years back, in which,
during Feast, the Merry Musicians of Mooneschadowe struck up a sprightly
tune, and you and your beloved Lord, His Excellency Damon, got up and
danced in the middle of the hall. Inspired by you, two other couples -
including Their Majesties Mahdi and Valeria - joined the revelry.  While my
snapshots of that moment are fuzzy and dim, the warm memory they spark when
I look at them, is not...

with respect,

--
Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah