[Ansteorra] Demo Opportunity?

Cam's Gmail cam.battaglia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:42:08 PST 2013

While I would LOVE to be able to accept this invitation, unfortunately, I
will be in Jamaica during this time on a family vacation. And I know that
while Steppes Warlord is a major event that people plan on each year, there
are many of us that will not be able to attend due to many constraints
(time, finances, gas prices, automobile reliability, etc.).

I believe that this is a wonderful opportunity for the SCA to attract new
people, and wish I were available to give classes on Wood burning
(Pyrography) to the participants.  This is the type of exposure that we need
as "Comic Cons" such as these are generally attended by people who secretly
want to find a group that does more than "just read the comics."

YIS,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
Proprietress, Longship Furniture

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed.
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.