[Ansteorra] New Premier Bard

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 07:09:38 PST 2013

I am pleased to announce that the new Premier Bard of Ansteorra is Honorable
Lord Andre de St. Michel, known also as Andrew Scarhart.  I was very impressed
with all of the performers and would like to thank everyone for sharing their
art with us.  Many thanks to the judges as well, which included, Their
Majesties, Sir Karl, Mistress Jalali, Master Modius, and Mistress Lucia.

I would also like to thank Their Majesties and the Kingdom MOAS, Mistress
Melisenda, for giving me the opportunity to organize Eisteddfod with Kingdom A&S
and be able to combine a round of Eisteddfod with Kingdom A&S performance
entries, giving the performers an option to perform in Eisteddfod AND compete in
Kingdom A&S and a chance to become a Gulf Wars artisan.

Thanks also go to the Barony of Bordermarch and the event staff for providing us
a space and support to hold our competition.  The organization and execution
there was wonderful.

And lastly, my thanks go to all those individuals who came to listen to and be
entertained by the performances.  As performers, we love what we do, but it is
when we share it with others, and touch the hearts and minds of an audience that
we truly feel like we have created something of value with our art.

I remain in service,
HL Alden Drake
A Bard