[Ansteorra] I still need help! :)

Tega2 montega2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:27:03 PST 2013

Would you like to help with a project that has been dubbed the "Bacon Brigade"?
This year Ansteorra will be making more use of the pavilion behind the Ansteorran gate (BFT)
This will become a gathering place after fighting. Populace will be welcomed to come, nibble goodies, tell war stories and generally have a great place to hang out together.
Their Majesties requested that I put together a group of volunteers to help with the snacks. If you are interested in being part of the Bacon Brigade, please email me .

I have a few folks who have volunteered and I there is a Facebook group for those interested in helping.
 I'll need to know what days you will want to help with set up and what snacks you may want to contribute.

Thanks!

Lady Montega Blackdragon

Sent from my iPhone